TITLE: Digital Account Manager
If you love digital marketing then we would love to hear from you!
Jay Advertising is seeking an experienced Digital Account Manager to service a variety of clients in the grocery and higher education industries. The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of client-facing digital marketing efforts, effective project leadership and an understanding of project initiation, budget control, project tracking and reporting, campaign optimization and recommendations, and quality assurance. The Digital Account Manager will maintain positive, upbeat communication with clients and interdepartmental teams.
- Manage the execution and evaluation of project maintenance, optimization and recommendation, reporting activities, including but not limited to: trafficking projects between departments, following up with internal teams as well as clients to ensure projects/deliverables are on track/on time. Identifying issues, potential hold ups or problems before they happen and reacting quickly to issues or problems that arise.
- Identify opportunities for account, strategy and/or process improvement
- Responsible for multichannel campaign reporting, evaluation and analysis, including support of marketing campaign reports, CRM and digital advertising reports
- Communicate with clients via emails, phone calls, and in-person presentations
- Plan/schedule client and vendor calls and meetings, as well as internal meetings and team check ins
- Digital media recommendations, reporting and evaluations
- Develop and manage project timelines and estimates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-4+ years of experience in an agency setting
- Digital media planning and placement experience across platforms
- Strong knowledge of reporting methods, and the ability to present reports internally and externally
- Ability to review digital campaign analytics to evaluate the campaign, make recommendations and optimizations
- Manage complex campaign requirements with multiple tactics and audiences
- Strong analytical skills accompanied by being detail-oriented
- Google Ads and Facebook Marketing experience
- Strong understanding of online marketing tools
- Exceptional project management skills to manage client and vendor relationships, as well as internal resources, to define, implement, and evaluate project work
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and manage time appropriately
- Passion for all things digital and a self-teacher
We want to hear from you! Complete the form below to apply.