TITLE: Ad Operations Associate
If you love digital marketing then we would love to hear from you!
Jay Advertising is looking to hire a dedicated full time team member with a passion for digital marketing to add to our expanding digital department! Jay is a full-service agency offering creative, production, media, and digital services to clients both locally and across the country. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere this might be the right place for you!
This position focuses primarily on campaign trafficking, and publisher/network management, as well as managing and supporting the clients through daily traffic and troubleshooting functions.
- Ad trafficking and monitoring budgets/bids by tactic in select demand side platforms
- Social campaign management – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Target and demographic research for media proposals
- Communicate with internal teams to acquire campaign assets
- Building, deploying and testing online tracking elements
- Provide ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Effectively and quickly work with digital team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Assist with campaign final reporting analytics and insights
- Monitor all active campaign budgets and timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years hands-on experience with DSPs and ad server setup
- 2-4 years of experience with Google & social ad managers
- 2-4 years of experience with digital analytics and reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics UTM and Conversion tracking set up
- Ability to understand media plan objectives for each campaign; KPIs
- Ability to read, analyze and offer optimization insights of campaign analytics
- Paid social advertising experience
- Basic knowledge of ROI tags and re-targeting pixels
- Experience with tags/pixels development and implementation
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of various digital creative file types (JPG, PNG, MP4, GIF, HTML5 etc.)
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in digital marketing & data
Beneficial but not required:
This position has been filled. Please continue to visit our site for more career opportunities.