TITLE: Ad Operations Associate
If you love digital marketing and Google then we would love to hear from you!
Jay Marketing and Communications is looking for a dedicated full-time team member with a passion for digital marketing to add to our expanding digital department! Jay is a full-service agency offering creative, production, media, and digital services to clients both locally and across the country. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment this might be the right opportunity for you!
This position focuses primarily on Google Ads and campaign publisher/network management.
- Google Ads campaign management i.e. YouTube, Display, App, SEM (Search) etc.
- Google SEM copywriting and keyword research
- Social Ads campaign management i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
- Monitoring and optimizing budgets/bids in select demand side platforms
- Target and demographic research for media proposals
- Communicate with internal teams to acquire assets
- Building, deploying and testing online tracking elements
- Provide ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Effectively and quickly work with digital team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Assist with campaign final reporting analytics and insights
- Keep up-to-date on all digital media trends and DSP updates
- Share/educate internal teams on digital trends and DSP updates
- Monitor all active campaign budgets and timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience of campaign publisher/network management experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Google Ads
- Google Certified
- Experience with Google Analytics UTM and Conversion tracking set up
- Ability to understand media plan objectives for each campaign; KPIs
- Ability to read, analyze and offer optimization insights of campaign analytics
- Paid Social advertising experience
- Basic knowledge of ROI tags and re-targeting pixels
- Experience with tags/pixels development and implementation
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of various digital creative file types (JPG, PNG, MP4, GIF, HTML5 etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience with digital analytics and reporting
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with DSPs and ad server setup
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in digital marketing & data
Beneficial but not required:
- Basic knowledge of digital design and ad unit specifications
This position has been filled. Please continue to visit our site for more career opportunities.