TITLE: Digital Analyst
If you love digital marketing and data and enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Super-fun, full-time opportunity to work on a team at a well-established full-service agency cultivating new technologies and providing best-in-class digital marketing services. At Jay Marketing & Communications, we are experts in our unique fields. We’re comprised of media, digital, creative, music production and video production specialists all under one roof. We are a passionate group of thinkers and creative minds that come together every day to craft compelling brand stories. At Jay, we encourage and support individual growth, providing opportunities for advancement and education. Our culture revolves around our purpose: “Relentless Respect.” It’s what we have for our work, our process, our clients and each other.
This position will focus on leveraging new technologies, data and analytics and will assist in the development and implementation of data-driven media activation strategies and best practices.
Responsibilities range from digital ad serving and reporting to audience data management and privacy, incorporating the most innovative technology and media partners utilizing their best-in-class capabilities to the fullest.
Qualified candidates will have hands-on experience with tag management solutions and/or direct implementation, analytics testing and data validation.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Digital Strategy & Planning:
- Review new media campaign plans and campaign updates with media and digital teams to stay informed and improve campaign KPIs, measurement needs and feasibility, serving requirements and flighting details
- Aid in the creation of measurement strategy interpreting business objectives and requirements into technical requirements
- Work with internal DSPs, external 3rd party vendors and clients to ensure analytic and DSP systems are tracking all necessary KPI data
- Assist in campaign timeline development allowing for sufficient time to implement all custom audience targeting, tracking and dashboard setup
- Active participation in internal meetings; includes (but not limited to) brief, general status, external vendor kick-off calls, campaign wrap up meetings
Digital Campaign Prep & Reporting:
- Development, testing, and implementation of all digital media campaign tracking
- Provide developer support and direction for pixel/tags and SDK implementation
- Create client digital campaign deliverables doc including creative specs, campaign tracking tags/pixels, tracking implementation direction and timelines
- Prepare all creative deliverables to spec for each digital media placement, i.e. display, video, mobile
- Troubleshoot creative specs working with client/internal creative teams on resolution
- Traffic digital campaign assets and detailed instructions to 3rd party vendors and internal Ad Ops Associate for campaign setup
- Set up and maintain digital media dashboards and schedule automated reporting
Data Management & Technology:
- Gatekeeper of client CRM and 3rd party data, researching, formatting and following data privacy regulations and security protocols as it pertains to delivery and usage
- Provide CRM data & 3rd party data insights and opportunities for growth
- Maintain technical documentation and client troubleshooting resources
- Provide new digital technology research and growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience with digital analytics and reporting
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with DSPs and ad server setup
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in digital marketing, data & technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on experience implementing tags through tag management solutions and/or manual implementation
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Basic HTML & CSS developer experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience working with APIs and SDKs
- Data management and privacy experience
- Certified in Google Analytics and Search
- Experience with Adobe’s Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager
- Rich media development
Please complete the form below and attach your resume.